ADSM-L

Re: exclude list for Notes backup agent

1999-01-15 05:07:54
Subject: Re: exclude list for Notes backup agent
From: fx aka fx <efix AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 02:07:54 PST
>From:         Anton Gubarkov <Anton.Gubarkov AT SONY DOT RU>
>Date:         Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:24:02 +0300

>Dear colleafues, maybe someone also encountered a problem of backing up
the
>entire notes data directory. Everything goes fine but when backing up
>log.nsf a daily backup accounts to 6000 documents only from log.nsf. It
>eats up my ADSM database space like hell! Can I exclude this database
from
>backup?

 did you try to add an "exclude <DRIVE>:<PATH TO NOTES DB>\log.nsf" to
your dsm.opt ?

 amicalement,
               fx

---
       fx AT 4js DOT com         | The ten thousand things.
       fx AT 4js DOT com         | The ten thousand things.
Networking & system stuff | How long do any persist?
  http://www.4js.com/     | Netscape, too, has gone.