ADSM-L

Re: Include-Exclude list

1998-12-20 15:27:02
Subject: Re: Include-Exclude list
From: Bruce Elrick <belrick AT HOME DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 13:27:02 -0700
Ray...

You should note that the servername parameter defines the start of a stanza
which is ended by the start of the next stanza or the end of the file.  You
additions to the end of the file affect the last servername stanza (adsmTour)
which you obviously were not using.  Deleting that stanza is one way, moving
your additional lines to before the start of the adsmTour stanza (thus into the
localSrv stanza)  does it as well.  Of course, you don't really need the
adsmTour stanza.

Cheers...
Bruce