ADSM-L

Re: Select Commands

1998-12-11 03:51:12
Subject: Re: Select Commands
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 10:51:12 +0200
Hi Brian,

I'm a bit behind in my E-mail:

If you have not had an answer yet - yes you can run macros on Os/390.
You store the macro you want to run in a flat file and then fire up the
adsm tso administrator interface. You then run the macro as you would
have on other platforms - macro "ewrew.sdfsd.sfsfs.macro".

Hope this helps.

Regards
Christo Heuer
ABSA Bank