ADSM-L

Re: TCP/IP 'twixt NetWare 4.11 and AIX ADSM server

1998-12-07 14:10:42
Subject: Re: TCP/IP 'twixt NetWare 4.11 and AIX ADSM server
From: Gerry Hibbs <HIBBSGW AT FIRSTTRUST DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:10:42 -0700
Master TJ:

The CommTimeOut is set at 600 (10 minutes).  Sometimes this is not long enough
for reestablishing communications.  Often they do reconnect and restart the
session before the time is up.  Increasing this setting might allow a complete
backup most of the time, but I would still like to solve the base problem.

>>> TJ Saijoen <tsaijoen AT RISCMAN DOT COM> 12/07 10:00 AM >>>
Gerry,

Do you have the COMMTimeout parameter in the server option file, if yes
let me know the value.

Regards Tj