ADSM-L

7337

1998-12-03 10:16:40
Subject: 7337
From: Brian Pennington <penningb AT SQUARED DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 10:16:40 -0500
I am trying to get a 7337 DLT library to work with ADSM single server.  I
have looked everywhere for a document on how to set the 7337 up for ADSM.
Can anyone point me in the right direction for documentation?  What mode
does the 7337 need to be in for ADSM to communicate with it?  I have all
the ADSM devices defined and can label and check tapes into the library but
when I try to write anything to the DLTPOOL I get an error like this:

ANR1134W Migration terminated for storage pool BACKUPPOOL - insufficient
number of mount points available for removable media.

I have one drive and the device class and library are set up as:

Device        Device         Storage     Device        Format      Est/Max
      Mount
Class         Access            Pool     Type                     Capacity
      Limit
Name          Strategy         Count                                  (MB)
     ------
     ------
AUTOCLASS     Sequential           1     DLT           DLT35      35,840.0
          1
DISK          Random               1

Thanks,

Brian Pennington