ADSM-L

Re: 7337

1998-12-08 17:32:12
Subject: Re: 7337
From: Ray Pratts <pratts AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 16:32:12 -0600
Brian,

Check your drive definitions 'q drive f=d'.  You'll probably find that
the Device Type is GENERICTAPE.  You'll have to define your Device Class
with devtype=GENERICTAPE.  I had the same problem a few weeks ago.  As
far as I can tell the Atape device driver does not set the device type
to DLT as you would expect.  Hope that helps.

--
Ray Pratts              Pinnacle Computer Solutions Corp.
Ray Pratts              Pinnacle Computer Solutions Corp.