ADSM-L

Not running archive schedule.

1998-11-19 16:24:17
Subject: Not running archive schedule.
From: Koen Goos <Koen_Goos AT GILLETTE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 16:24:17 -0500
Hi,

Could somebody help me?

I am running an ADSM server on WARP. He is used to backup four Warp servers and
one  NT-NOTES server.  On this server I have defined two BACKUPDISKPOOLS, both
used as a buffer between my clients and my DLT4000 tape drive. One pool is
defined to be used in the daily changed backup procedure. The other is for the
weekly archive.  All my clients are configured to run over the IP protocol.
With this configuration I have setup some schedules for during the day and some
for during the weekends.  These last schedules are the archive schedules.  For
one reason or an other two of these clients are contacting the server many times
during the startup window, and they receive the command to start the archive but
they would not start.
I have traced the IP and send it to IBM support in Belgium but there seams to be
nothing wrong, although the schedules won't start.

Could somebody explain me why this is happening?  The version of the server and
the clients are V2R1L0.5

Koen