ADSM-L

backint BR231E

1998-11-19 17:01:56
Subject: backint BR231E
From: "Lane, Debbie" <Debbie.Lane AT INTERMEC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:01:56 -0800
                How can I tell which version / release of backint we have
installed?  It is not a lpp so it does not show up under lslpp -l

                Please help with the problem described below:

                I've noticed that the errors have occurred since we upgraded
the SAP kernel from 31H to 31I

                It there a parameter setting in ADSM or Backint setup
specifying which SAP release we are running?
                Since we installed the new kernel the backup is bombing out.
BR231E

                 BKI0020I: End of backint program at: Wed Nov 18 01:30:16
1998.
                BKI0022I: Average transmission rate was 20.337 GB/h (5.785
MB/sec).
                BKI2019I: Compression ratio for backup was 2.44.

                BKI0021I: Elapsed time: 58 min 44 sec.

                BR232E 68 of 69 files saved by backup utility.

                BR231E Backup utility call failed.

                BR280I Time stamp 1998-11-18 01.30.21