ADSM-L

ADSM Version 3.1 install fails in NT 4.0 SP3

1998-10-23 11:07:26
Subject: ADSM Version 3.1 install fails in NT 4.0 SP3
From: "Cargill, Bill" <BHCargill AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:07:26 -0700
  I running on a NT Version 4/SP3 machine a V2 ADSM Client that I'm
upgrading to 3.1. When running the setup.exe I get the following msg:

:"Set-up has determined that uninstallshield is in use. Please close
uninstallshield and restart set-up  error 432"

I have several other NT boxes that I've upgraded to V3.1 already and don't
see the problem on those.

  I have rebooted the machine, shutdown most all the services that I can.
I've run a another product install and deinstall (they work fine). Anyone
have any ideas ?

    Thanks;

    Bill