ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Macro's

1998-10-15 13:59:58
Subject: Re: ADSM Macro's
From: Ajax Dempsey <adempsey AT SUTMYN DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:59:58 -0700
I don't know about other ADSM systems, but on Solaris 2.5.1/2.6 macros are
just unix files that can be stored in any directory.

From the admin command line, the files are executed as follows:

adsm>  macro /home/adempsey/test.mac

   the output

Of course, if the macro is in the default directory, the full qualified
name is not necessary.

adsm>  test.mac

   the output

Ajax Dempsey