ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Macro's

1998-10-15 14:23:48
Subject: Re: ADSM Macro's
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:23:48 -0500
     NOOOOOOOoooo!

     ADSM will treat them like the operating system...

     If just the macro name it will look in the current working directory
     of the parent process of the administrative session that called the
     macro.

     If the macro name is a fully qualified name it will go there...

     ex:

     macro nightly.report
     or
     macro /home/adsmadmin/johndoe/nightly.report

     or

     macro nightly.rpt
     or
     macro C:\adsm\mymacros\nightly.rpt