ADSM-L

Re: DRM:Stand-alone Disk Image Dump and Restore

1998-10-01 02:56:15
Subject: Re: DRM:Stand-alone Disk Image Dump and Restore
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:56:15 +0200
Hi Rob,

Look at the IBM anonymous FTP server for the DRM images.
I've included links in this message to them:

ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/drm/DRMIMAGE/DISKETTE/DRMBOOT.DS
K (1,070,121 B)
ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/drm/DRMIMAGE/DISKETTE/DRMDSK1.DS
K (1,474,601 B)
ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/drm/DRMIMAGE/DISKETTE/DRMDSK2.DS
K (1,327,657 B)
ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/drm/DRMIMAGE/DISKETTE/DRMADSM.DS
K (1,225,257 B)
ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/drm/DRMIMAGE/DISKETTE/DRMADPT.DS
K (1,441,321 B)
ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/drm/DRMIMAGE/DISKETTE/DRMPCMC.DS
K (840,745 B)

You will need the loaddskf.exe utility to create the disks from the above
images.
ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/drm/DRMIMAGE/DISKETTE/LOADDSKF.E
XE (14,145 B)

Just type in loaddskf to see the options you need.

Regards
Christo Heuer
ABSA Group
Johannesburg