ADSM-L

DB-Deadlock by deleting File-Spaces

1998-08-26 08:41:34
Subject: DB-Deadlock by deleting File-Spaces
From: Sabine Rettenberger <Sabine.Rettenberger AT WOLF-HEIZTECHNIK DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:41:34 +0200
Hi,

i have some Problems with deleting Filespaces.

ANR0390W A server database deadlock situation has been encountered: lock
request for transaction 0:106947 will be denied to resolve the deadlock.
ANR9999D asutil.c(757): Lock acquisition (xLock) failed for volume id 26.

ANR0859E Data storage object erasure failure, DELETE FILESPACE process
aborted.

ANR0985I Process 56 for DELETE FILESPACE running in the BACKGROUND
completed with completion state FAILURE at 14:28:26.

I think the Filespace is not deleted correctly when starting the Process
again,
Because in a new Backup there are 10.000 Files less saved.

Has anybody an idea ???

Thank you

Sabine