ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and EMC

1998-08-18 08:08:36
Subject: Re: ADSM and EMC
From: Michael Abel <Michael.Abel AT RESNOVA DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:08:36 +0200
René,

can you confirm that both products are not aware of the file structure of
an "open system" like NT or UNIX that writes to the EMC disks, so a "file
restore" is impossible?

Mit freundlichem Gruss/Best Regards

Michael Abel
==================================
res nova Unternehmensberatung GmbH
                   ...aktiv in AIX
MAIL:  Ruppmannstrasse 41
       D-70565 Stuttgart, Germany
FON:   +49 711 78888 0
FAX:   +49 711 78888 99
WWW:   http://www.resnova.de
EMAIL: Michael.Abel AT resnova DOT de

"Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM> on 18.08.98
13:37:32