ADSM-L

Re: ANS4017E Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure

1998-07-28 11:41:11
Subject: Re: ANS4017E Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure
From: Stefaan Maes <smaes AT FTLBE.FRUIT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:41:11 +0100
We have the same problem at when we backup to two 3590's at the same time.
The solve the problem we now backup sequentially.

We would be very happy when there's a solution for this problem.

Steven McNicholas wrote:

Hi,

After running a filesystem backup of our oracle/sap executables I noticed that
the following error message appeared...

ANS4017E Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure.

The backup then terminated.
Has anyone also experienced this? and what is the cause/resolution?

We are running aix4.2.1 and adsm 2.1.1 on a sp2.

Regards,
Steven McNicholas
Unix system administrator