ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Tape Usage.

1998-05-26 10:36:46
Subject: Re: ADSM Tape Usage.
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 08:36:46 -0600
 The other command that would tell you how much storage space is being taken
by each node  (as opposed to the individual
filespaces) is "Q auditocc". You might want to do a "Audit License" on the
server first, as the output from the
"Q auditocc" command is only calculated and updated when you audit the ADSM
license on the server.

Ben Bullock
Micron Technology Inc.