ADSM-L

ADSM Tape Usage.

1998-05-26 08:13:19
Subject: ADSM Tape Usage.
From: "Cohn, Grant" <Grant.Cohn AT SAPREF DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 14:13:19 +0200
Hello All

Can anyone tell me if there is a query that I can give to find out how
much space is being used in ADSM for each node that we are backing up?
We seem to be running out of tapes which I find hard to believe and I
want to know where all our tape space is being used.

If possible it would also be good to know right down to the file-system
level how much we are backing up.
The 'FILE SPACES' part of the GUI shows me ALL file-systems on the
machine, even if we are not backing them up - so that is no good to look
at.

We are running ADSM server 2.1.5.15
                       ADSM client  2.1.10.7
on AIX 4.1.5

Nodes are AIX 4.1.5 and NT 4

Thanks in advance!

Grant Cohn

Shell & BP South African Petroleum Refineries
Durban, South Africa.
Tel     :   (+27)  (0)31 - 480 1610
e-mail :   grant .cohn AT sapref DOT com