ADSM-L

Backing up NFS mounts

1998-05-21 04:33:38
Subject: Backing up NFS mounts
From: Stuart McIntyre <stuart AT DYADIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:33:38 +0100
Hi there,

Quick dumb question (hey I'm good at asking these...)!!

I have an OS/2 v2.11 server that I cannot back up to my ADSM v3.1 on AIX
server as neither the ADSM v2 or v3 clients are supported on that old
version of OS/2.  Until I get the time to upgrade to OS/2 box, I am NFS
mounting the 5 drives onto my ADSM box as /<server name>/c, /<server
name>/d etc. etc.

Unfortunately, my incremental backup schedule appears to ignore the NFS
mounts.  Is there a flag I need to set to ensure that the mounts are
followed?

Cheers,

Stuart