ADSM-L

Re: ADSMConnect Agent for Exchange - Stability?

1998-05-15 09:29:23
Subject: Re: ADSMConnect Agent for Exchange - Stability?
From: Chris Zaremba <zaremba AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:29:23 -0400
Jim,

>        Has anyone experienced Exchange server stability problems after
>installing the ADSMConnect agent?  We are having server lockups and reboots
>about every other day in our site.  The only know thing that has changed is
>the installation of the ADSMConnect agent.
>        This is more than likely a coincidence, but wanted to poll the list
>and see.

Is the Exchange agent running when the lockups or reboots occur?
I think you need to provide much more info before we can even begin
to determine what the cause may be...

We are not aware of any such problems being caused by the Exchange agent.
If you do find some evidence that makes you think the problems are caused
by the agent, please open a problem with IBM service.

Chris Zaremba
ADSM Agent Development
internet  zaremba AT us.ibm DOT com