ADSM-L

WinNT-client (intel) v3.1.3

1998-04-02 11:41:49
Subject: WinNT-client (intel) v3.1.3
From: Mike Dile <mikedile AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:41:49 -0500
Heinz,

Take a look at the LANG statement in your dsm.opt file.
I suspect that prior to installing v3.1.0.3 your dsm.opt
either did not have a LANG statement or has LANG AMENG
(US English).  Please change the LANG to GERMAN and
I believe this will correct the problem. The files
called out in the error messages you indicated are
the US English resource file for the GUI and US
English help file for the command line client.

During installation if there is already an option file
present, we do not alter it.  If there is no option file
present, we install a sample option file and set the
LANG to match the language selected during installation.

Regards,

Mike Dile
ADSM Client Development