ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 3.1 Scheduler NT Service

1998-03-17 16:29:24
Subject: Re: ADSM 3.1 Scheduler NT Service
From: "Kerssen, Larry" <Larry.Kerssen AT METROKC DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 13:29:24 -0800
I got it to work as follows:
DSMCUTIL INSTALL /NAME:'ADSM Scheduler" /AUTOSTART:YES /PASSWORD:xxxxxxx

The name is what ever description you want the service to be called.
Password is the password you assigned in ADSM to this client.

This must be done from the baclient directory, on you client.  It
scanned the directory and installed in services, everything needed to
run the ADSM scheduler.   Hope this helps you.