ADSM-L

Re: Client data directly to tape

1997-09-30 18:07:08
Subject: Re: Client data directly to tape
From: Mark Adams <madams AT CSG.SITEL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 17:07:08 -0500
We have 3570 tape drives installed with at least 4 clients going to the
tape pool but it is going to a disk pool first and then migrated to the
tape pool. Getting ready to configure a second tape pool for our
archive data as an experiment. Our present configuration is working
fine.

Mark A. Adams
UNIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
(402) 963-7369 Office