ADSM-L

Re: Exchange agent for ADSM

1997-09-18 11:37:39
Subject: Re: Exchange agent for ADSM
From: Mark Mooney <Mark.Mooney AT SEAGATESOFTWARE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 11:37:39 -0400
Rene,

Backup Exec for Windows NT has 2 modules that may be of assistance to
you in your backup solution.  The first of course it the ADSM Option,
Which allows Backup Exec to send and retrieve data from your ADSM
server.  The Second is our Module for Microsoft Exchange Server, this
works with Exchange 4x and 5x.  This module allows you to backup your
exchange server with NO down time, that's right, you can make a backup
of your exchange server while people are using it, providing true 24x7
access.  More information is available at
http://www.seagatesoftware.com/bewinnt/   If you have any questions I
would be glad to answer them for you.  E-mail me at
mark.mooney AT seagatesoftware DOT com

Best of luck in your backup strategy

Sincerely,
Mark Mooney

Did you know you can get Tech Support from the WEB?!
Simply Point Your Web Browser to :
http://www.tech.seagatesoftware.com
OR
ftp://ftp.tech.seagatesoftware.com
OR
Mail Your Questions To :
mailto://support AT seagatesoftware DOT com

Mark Mooney
Seagate Software Technician
(407) 531-7576