ADSM-L

New Database Whitepaper and New Agent

1997-08-26 22:08:23
Subject: New Database Whitepaper and New Agent
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 19:08:23 PDT
  An ADSM whitepaper on the recent Oracle performance benchmarks is
  now available on the ADSM web-site: http://www.storage.ibm.com/adsm.
  This paper is publicly available and contains a high-level overview
  of the benchmark philosophy and some key results.  The press release
  and Questions/Answers are also on the web site.

  The ADSMConnect Agent for Oracle on Solaris is announced and will be
  available by the end of the month (next week!).  We have also
  formally announced our support for the Oracle 8 Recovery Manager with
  our Connect Agents.

  Thanks,
  Cyndie Behrens
  IBM San Jose