ADSM-L

Questions about open files..

1997-07-31 10:09:46
Subject: Questions about open files..
From: LEE FOSBRINK <lfosbrink AT MERCY.PMHS DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 09:09:46 EST
          Hello,

          A).  My question is when my Novell client fails for some
          reason do to server crashes or other reasons. The Client
          user SUPERVISOR keeps the file open even if the backup has
          failed. In turn I can't delete the SUPERVISOR connect
          because it is listed at the end of the user connection list
          (250 user license Netware) so connnect number is like 252.
          The only way to clear is is to down the file server. (not so
          good)..

          B). I have the copygroup setup as Copy Serialization: Shared
          Dynamic..  If this needs changed please recommend a better
          type of Copy Serialization..

          Any help would be great..

          Have a nice day..

          Lee Fosbrink