ADSM-L

Power disruption

1997-06-19 15:55:21
Subject: Power disruption
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 15:55:21 EDT
FYI:

On Friday afternoon, electric power will be cut off to our building so
the utility can do some work on it.  All of our mainframe and network
facilities will be affected.  Therefore, the ADSM-L list as well as the
other Marist listserv and web services will be "off the air" during that
time.  The shutdown is scheduled for 1500 to 1900 (approx.) EDT.
Any mail sent to ADSM-L during that time will be queued and delivered when
we come back up.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but it will hopefully
stop all the power failures we have been having.

Martha