ADSM-L

Re: 2 MVS Servers

1997-03-10 09:48:27
Subject: Re: 2 MVS Servers
From: CC Masters <cmaster1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:48:27 +0000
Julie,

I have ADSM running on 2 systems, just like you stated.
Each has it's own OPT file, DISKLOG, VOLHIST, DEVCONFIG, DB, and STG
pools.  All other ADSM files are shared.  We just brought up the second
ADSM server last week.  It is still being tested out, but have not
encountered any problems to this point.

One thing to consider, the first concurrent copy backups in which I
backup all ADSM files were started this weekend.  BOTH ADSM servers had
to be brought down while the concurrent copy was started to backup the
shared files.

--
"Most of life's failures are people who did not realize how
"Most of life's failures are people who did not realize how