ADSM-L

IBM: What about AIXSRV v2.1.0.12 PTF missing files?!

1997-03-04 11:42:17
Subject: IBM: What about AIXSRV v2.1.0.12 PTF missing files?!
From: "J.R.Owen" <OWEN AT YALEVM.CIS.YALE DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 11:42:17 EST
Hi Judy,
My attempts to upgrade ADSM server to v2.1.0.12 under AIX 4.1.5 have failed
with "missing file" errors like you and others reported to the ADSM list and
inquired "what to do?" about 2 or 3 weeks ago.  I wasn't reading the list then,
but, in reviewing the ADSM list discussion logs of the last two months, I found
no IBM response to this problem.  Did IBM ever respond?  Did you CALLAIX and
get advice on how to accomplish the upgrade?  Or did you simply create dummy
files as someonelse had suggested?  Are you satisfied with the upgraded server?

Jim Owen, 203.432.6693