ADSM-L

dsmadmc icon does not work on WinNT

1997-02-19 16:16:50
Subject: dsmadmc icon does not work on WinNT
From: Joe Morris <morris AT UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 16:16:50 -0500
Installed the latest version a few weeks ago on WNT40 and WNT351
workstations.  When I try to clikc on the icon for dsmadmc, there is a
brief flash and then nothing.  The error message is 5515.  If I run a
command line WinNT prompt and run dsmadmc.exe, then it prompts me for my
id and password.  Would like to have this from an icon.  Why has this
stopped working?

I do not want to put my name and password anywhere where it could be seen
in the clear by others.  I tried on the command line, but it ignored it
and still threw back the same error message.  Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

Joe Morris  -  morris AT unc DOT edu  -  http://sunsite.unc.edu/morris
Academic Technology and Networks (formerly OIT), Development