ADSM-L

Re: audit DB? (fwd)

1997-01-06 09:24:06
Subject: Re: audit DB? (fwd)
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 09:24:06 -0500
John,
        When we ran ADSM on MVS, we mirrored our database and recovery logs.  I
do remember the ADSM server writing a message to the activity log in
cases where a mirrored copy was taken offline or lost due to some other
issue.... don't remember the error message number but I did used to
check for it in my daily server management jobs (think it was an
ANRxxxxE message so I just did a Q ACTLOG searching for that mask).

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com