ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Disaster Recovery

1996-10-09 10:59:42
Subject: Re: ADSM Disaster Recovery
From: Jim White <jwwhite AT SRP DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 07:59:42 -0700
I have a big favor to ask.  Can we put an end to these postings to the
list asking to be added to the list of interested parties for ADSM
disaster recovery?  I hope that by now IBM has recognized that this is a
HUGE ISSUE for all ADSMers, and that we are all interested in IBM's
direction and any forthcoming information in this area.  Forgive me if
this request seems unkind - my intention is not to offend anyone.  I'm
just getting bombarded by all the postings to the list on this
particular topic.  IBM, when the information is ready, please notify
this list as to how it can be obtained.

Thanks,
Jim White
SRP