ADSM-L

ADSM Disaster Recovery

1996-10-08 08:48:30
Subject: ADSM Disaster Recovery
From: David Hendrix <dmhendri AT FEDEX DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 07:48:30 -0500
Pat,

It DOES seem that everyone on this list is interested in reviewing this
information prior to publication as a redbook.  Perhaps you could do the
following to stem the tide of messages on this list:

1) Make the information available via web and/or ftp and simply publish
the location on this list when it becomes available.

2) Announce your intentions (any change that is) at this site.

At this point it appears you are still compiling a list of interested
parties - by individual.  Therefore, I will have to say me too.

Regards,

David Hendrix