ADSM-L

Include/Exclud

1996-09-26 09:09:51
Subject: Include/Exclud
From: NICLAS LINDEBERG <niclas.lindeberg AT SKANDIA DOT SE>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 15:09:51 +0200
--- Received from SK.LINNIA  +46 8 7881797          96-09-26 14.59
  -> IN:ADSM-L(A)VM.MARIST.EDU
  -> IN:ADSM-L(A)VM.MARIST.EDU
  -: - - - - - - - - - - > COMPLEX NAME OF MHS USER

Hello,

I like to perform selective backup on some directorys on an AIX
4.1 client and want to bind the files to a specific Management
Class. This is no problem and is solved with "include /dir/file
mclass" in the include/exclude-fil.

The problem is that I want to run incremental backup on the
entire filesystem and I can't find a way to exclude the above
mentioned files (backed up with Selective) from the incremental
backup.

Help!!

Best Regards

Niclas Lindeberg