ADSM-L

Re: tsa.nlm not loaded?

1996-09-16 17:32:07
Subject: Re: tsa.nlm not loaded?
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 17:32:07 EDT
Well, we had a user who claimed the same thing, "TSA.NLM is being loaded".
The problem turned out to be that they had not loaded TSA311.NLM.  When they
did this, everything worked.  However, since you are talking about NDS, you
must be running NetWare 4.x.  I think there is a TSANDS.NLM that needs to be
loaded.