ADSM-L

Re: New Product features

1996-08-07 11:16:32
Subject: Re: New Product features
From: Andreas Floeter <Andreas.Floeter AT AIRBUS DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 17:16:32 +0200
On Tue, 6 Aug 1996, Jeffrey Mathers wrote:

> This note is for any ADSM developers listening:
>
> Is there any possibility in the future for eliminating the limtation on only
> being
> able to restore/retrieve files to the same node type?

I second on this one. This is to my opinion a really desirable feature
added to ADSM.

> This is rather a big problem for shared network drives on servers.
>
> Also:
> When will the OS/2 V2 server go GA or even beta?
>
> Reg's
> Jeff Mathers
> Computer Data Systems Manager
> The Protein/DNA Technology Center
> The Rockefeller University
> http://pdtc.rockefeller.edu

Regards,

        Andreas Floeter
Disclaimer: These are my views and not those of my employer.

                        Andreas Floeter
Phone: +49 40 74 37 - 48 50     FAX: +49 40 74 37 - 27 55 (or 47 60)
email: Andreas.Floeter AT airbus DOT de

                Daimler-Benz Aerospace Airbus GmbH
Kreetslag 10, 21129 Hamburg; Postfach 95 01 09, 21111 Hamburg, Germany