ADSM-L

Set Access with AIX client

1996-05-13 13:27:25
Subject: Set Access with AIX client
From: Matthias Feyerabend <M.Feyerabend AT GSI DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 18:27:25 +0100
Hello,

We have some problems using SET ACCESS and Q ARCHIVE.
(AIX client 2.1.03 and AIX server 2.1.03)

All rules set by any user on one node are displayed
with Q ACCESS and any user is allowed to delete any rule.

This is not my understanding how it should work and
how it works on our MVS Server Version 1 level 0.15.

Each user on a given node should have an autorization table
of his own. There he specifies which users
on specific nodes are allowed to restore/retrieve
his specific filenames.

Is this a known error or a special feature of our
installation ?

Any help appreciated
Matthias Feyerabend

Matthias Feyerabend            phone:    (49) 6159 71-2519
Matthias Feyerabend            phone:    (49) 6159 71-2519
GSI, Darmstadt                 internet: M.Feyerabend AT gsi DOT de