ADSM-L

Win95 scheduler

1996-05-13 15:42:38
Subject: Win95 scheduler
From: Debbie Cline-Miller <dec12 AT HEALTH.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 15:42:38 EDT
  Our PC's are slowing moving from Windows 3.1 to Win95. I recently
downloaded the WinNT Client v2.1.0.3 that was fixed to include Win95.
Being unfamiliar with the command line utility, could someone pass on
how one goes about bring the scheduler up?
  When I bring up the backup command line it shows 'dsmc>' which I
beleive is the interactive mode. The help menu says 'dsmc schedule'
to start the scheduler but it can not be used in interactive mode.
When I type in quit to stop interactive mode and do batch
mode it shuts down the entire window.
  Thanks for any info and any other tips you'd like to send would
also be appreciated.

*   Debbie Cline-Miller    *
*  BHNSM - C148  473-1809  *
* dec12 AT health.state.ny DOT us *