ADSM-L

ADSM Support for DLT2____XT Drives

1996-05-06 16:26:23
Subject: ADSM Support for DLT2____XT Drives
From: "Adsm Users @ Waikato" <ADSMUSER AT WAIKATO.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 09:26:23 +1300
Can anyone tell me about support for the DLT 2000 series XT drives - the
ones with extended tape length.

Are they currently supported under ADSM.  My supplier told me they behaved
just as a DLT2000, which we're using successfully - but it would appear
that he was telling porky pies as ADSM gets an error almost immediately
on a DSMlabel.

Any guesses, theories or otherwise?

Thanks for any help
                - Simon

THIS WON'T HURT A BIT!!!   This internet flu-shot courtesy of Simon Travaglia,
THIS WON'T HURT A BIT!!!   This internet flu-shot courtesy of Simon Travaglia,
Unix Systems Administrator,  University  of  Waikato,  Hamilton,  New Zealand.

    )--------+----+ http://prime-mover.cc.waikato.ac.nz >==========-

If you just try long enough and hard enough, you can always manage to boot
If you just try long enough and hard enough, you can always manage to boot
 yourself in the posterior.             -- A. J. Liebling