ADSM-L

MVS/ADSM interface

1996-02-29 07:26:35
Subject: MVS/ADSM interface
From: Dave Sanders <DSanders AT MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 04:26:35 PST
I've just become an administrator for ADSM.  I have been
trying to get access to the MVS server from the TSO line
command.  When I attempt the "dsmadmc,,,,,,,,," logon, I get
messages that have references to IUCV stuff (don't have any of
them in front of me).  In my MVS options file, there currently
is a line that is: "IUCV **none**".  The comments indicate
that the alternative to the none, is "start".  My questions
are:  what does that IUCV option do, and does anyone think
that if I changed it to "start", is there any possibility that
I would then be accessible from the MVS/TSO system?????
Thanks.