ADSM-L

Re: Windows questions

1996-01-18 13:42:04
Subject: Re: Windows questions
From: Wendy Alberg <WAXY AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 13:42:04 EST
Dave Waterson <Dave_Waterson-R2914C AT EMAIL2.SPS.MOT DOT COM>  writes:
>I have a few questions concerning ADSM.
>3. Does the windows client access tcp via winsock

Yes.  There was quite a discussion on just which TCP/IP stacks work
with the ADSM Windows client back in January, 1994.  The notes are in
this list's archives.  If you can't get them from the archives, write
me directly and I'll send you what I saved.

Wendy Alberg, Computer Resources Technical Support Group, 315 CCC,
Cornell Information Technologies, Cornell Univ., Ithaca, NY 14853-2601
wa10 AT cornell DOT edu    607/255-2672