ADSM-L

Re: BACK UP NOVELL 4.1 NDS

1995-11-30 11:25:15
Subject: Re: BACK UP NOVELL 4.1 NDS
From: "David G. Kalenderian" <DAVEK AT MITVMA.MIT DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 11:25:15 EST
On Mon, 23 Oct 1995 15:58:57 EDT you said:
>On Mon, 23 Oct 1995 11:01:03 PDT Frank Ramke said:
>>>Can ADSM backup and restore NOVELL 4.1 NDS.  My environment is ADSM 1.2 on
>>>RS/6000.  Any information will be greatly appreciated!
>>
>>Yes, it can. We put a short paper out on compuserve that describes
>>using ADSM NetWare in a 4.X environment.
>>
>>Frank Ramke
>
>For those of us who don't have ready access to CompuServ, would it be possible
>to make this paper available on index.storsys.ibm.com?  Thanks!
>..Paul

Maybe I missed it, but did anyone (possibly someone from IBM) respond to the
request to put this paper on index.storsys... I would like to see this paper.
I have a Netware user that wants to have their Novell NDS backed up
automatically. Is the NDS backed up when a scheduled incremental is done?
If not, how can it be done automatically. Where can this info be found?

Thanks
David Kalenderian