ADSM-L

SCO client and schedule error

1995-02-03 09:47:06
Subject: SCO client and schedule error
From: adsm-administrator at Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe <adsm AT HDI.KFK DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 1995 15:47:06 +0100
### From: petruschka AT hdi.kfk DOT de

We are running the ADSM server under MVS/SP 4.3.0, the version is 1
release 1 and level 0.10/1.10 .
First problem : When starting on the SCO client a scheduled backup the
                schedule daemon is stopped and we receive the message:
                severing connection.
The normal backup via dsmc or GUI is working normal.
After implementing the newest version of SCO client V1 R1 L0.4
After implementing the newest version of SCO client V1 R1 L0.4
the above problem can be now described in detail:
We receive the following error messages:
ANR0400I Session 748 started for node INRCB.KFK.DE (SCO)
ANR0444W Protocol error on session 748 - out-of-sequence
verb (type SignOff) received.
ANR0484W Session 748 terminated - protocol violation
detected.
The message ANR0444W cannot been found in the newest Messages
manual.
Any hints ?

Thanks   Bruno
|Bruno Petruschka        | Phone: +49-7247-82-5605                   |
|Forschungszentrum       | Fax:   +49-7247-82-4972                   |
|Karlsruhe GmbH          |                                           |
|Abteilung: HDI          | E-mail:                                   |
|Postfach 3640           | Internet:  petruschka AT hdi.kfk DOT de          |
|D 76021 Karlsruhe       | X.400:     petruschka AT ucla.hdi.kfk.d400 DOT de|
|Germany                 |                                           |