ADSM-L

Mac schedule client hang while VM server quiesced

1994-10-05 20:23:52
Subject: Mac schedule client hang while VM server quiesced
From: "Brett Walker (408)256-0265 Fax:" <walkerbl AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 17:23:52 PDT
Re: Note from you attached below

Wayne,

I haven't seen this before, but my guess is that the DUMP DB is taking
up so much of the server that the new session the Mac is requesting
isn't getting serviced; but this is only a guess.  I don't suppose you
tried connecting a different client during the dump?  What about a normal
backup client?

Brett Walker
ADSM Development