nv-l

[nv-l] problem with nvmail & Windows

2005-03-11 10:12:41
Subject: [nv-l] problem with nvmail & Windows
From: "Mauro" <conosciani.m AT adrtel DOT it>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:15:21 +0100
Hi All,
I’ve been trying to use the nvmail to send mail when an event occurs.
I’m running Netview 7.1.4 under windows 2000.
I’ve followed some newsgroup suggestions with no success, in particular I’ve tried to create a batch file to run when the trap is received:

     C:\usr\ov\bin\nvmail -server ferrari.raleigh.tivoli.com -recipient  ^
jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com -subject "test node warning" -message " Warning !  Node
%2  is %3"
and you would have something like this in the box labeled "Run this command
..."
     C:/mynvmail  $2 "$3"

The mail I’ve received is like this:

Warning !  Node $3  is

So can you tell me where the trick is ??

An urgent help is needed.
Regards