nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Unreachable Nodes..

2004-03-23 11:07:23
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Unreachable Nodes..
From: "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey AT erac DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:56:10 -0600
Dave,

Please run the following command and send the output to a file and send that to
the list:
        /usr/OV/bin/nvUtil  g  SmartSetName
Where "SmartSetName" is the name of your smartset that you described bellow.

Raymond Erdey
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
System Administrator
Network Management System Administration
Email: raymond.m.erdey AT erac DOT com
Web: http://www.geocities.com/rerdey/