nv-l

[nv-l] Netview Web Console Client on Solaris

2004-03-16 11:17:36
Subject: [nv-l] Netview Web Console Client on Solaris
From: "Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi AT ssa DOT gov>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:06:15 -0500

NV 7.1.3 / AIX 5.1 - web client to run on Solaris 9

Our NOC would like to use their Sun workstations to run the Netview web console client. Pointing to hostname:8080/Netview/NetViewApplet does not work (no login screen ever comes up). I am looking into installing the UNIX client on the Solaris workstations, if possible. The http://hostname:8080/download/ shows, among other files, solaris jre.tar and nvwc.tar files. I have not been able to find any doc on installing web client on a solaris machine.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Cheers

Fawad Qureshi

Division of Network Engineering - SSA / RSIS

410-965-4413