nv-l

[nv-l] NV 713 : how to get IP address variable out of Traps??

2003-01-25 16:00:01
Subject: [nv-l] NV 713 : how to get IP address variable out of Traps??
From: "Mithun Prakash Prabhu" <Mithun_Prabhu AT infosys DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:33:41 +0530

Hi list,

I have configured a trap and in testing phase selected node down event trap to us a nvecho command to display which node and details of the node which is down, I just know that $A stands for the node name, how do we get the IP address of the machines which are down, I mean what is the variable trap parameter which gets us that??

TIA.

 Regards,

Mithun Prabhu