nv-l

[nv-l] How to monitor HTTP Service by Netview

2003-01-21 03:46:11
Subject: [nv-l] How to monitor HTTP Service by Netview
From: "Shawn CC Chou" <choucc AT tw.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:22:19 +0800
Hi all :

My server is Netview 7.1.2 on AIX 4.3.3

I need to monitor the HTTP services on my target machine , windows 2000. It
is already in my topology graphic. I am monitoring its network status and
adapter. As far as i know , i have to enable the snmp traps to monitor http
service. Do i have to create the new trap for it or it has been created by
Netview itself ? Do i need to config anything else?

Best Regards,

  Shawn CC Chou  周嘉淳
  Technical Supports and Services
  Strategic Outsourcing, IBM Taiwan
  Internet address: choucc AT tw.ibm DOT com
  Tel: 886-2-27767930  Fax: 886-2-27712701
  Mobile: 0935558562