nv-l

[nv-l] nv-l] snmp/icmp polling

2003-01-06 10:14:43
Subject: [nv-l] nv-l] snmp/icmp polling
From: "Francois Le Hir" <flehir AT ca.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:14:43 -0500
Karl,

There are flags in netmon.seed to turn off snmp polling for specific nodes.
It will be better than disabling snmp polling for all nodes as the
Option->Polling does. However you will have to maintain the list of device
in the seed file.
There is also a flag in oid_to_type to disable snmp for devices that have
specific oid. This would allow you to disable snmp only for theses Nortel
devices...

Salutations, / Regards,

Francois Le Hir
Network Projects & Consulting Services