nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Question - MLM on an exisitnf Tivoli Gateway

2003-01-03 17:41:27
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Question - MLM on an exisitnf Tivoli Gateway
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 17:41:27 -0500

I cannot think of any reason why this would not work, although I have
not tried it. It seems like a good idea to me.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

                      allen.lutz AT pb DOT com

                                               To:       nv-l AT lists.tivoli
DOT com
                      01/03/2003 10:04         cc:

                      AM                       Subject:  [nv-l] Question - MLM
on an exisitnf Tivoli Gateway

Has anyone setup a NV MLM on an exisitng Tivoli Gateway? We have a number
of Firewall environments that have a Gateway on the otherside for
monitoring etc of a few servers. We are being constrained from spending
capital and was wondering if its even possible or a waste of effort to try
it it out.
Thanks
Allen Lutz

Pitney Bowes